Alfapass Visitor Preannouncements
Want to jump right in? Log in with your existing account and follow the step by step instructions to enter your first preannouncement.
Why online preannouncements?
The current way of preannouncing ship visitors by email is unsafe (emails can be forged easily) and quite cumbersome.
Our clients (cardholders and participating facilities) asked for a solution, we listened. The solution we offer is based on the results of a workgroup with potential users of the system, all with considerable field experience and members of the Antwerp Security Think Tank.
Do I need an Alfapass to use this?
No, but you need to register an account with Alfapass at online.alfapass.be, which is free of charge. Visitors with an Alfapass however, can be added by the click of a button instead of having to manually enter all their details.
Registering your user account with Alfapass
You don’t have an Alfapass ONLINE account yet?
If your company isn’t an Alfapass client or doesn’t have an Alfapass ONLINE account yet then please register your company at online.alfapass.be
Not sure your company is registered?
If you’re not sure your company is already registered then please contact our helpdesk (contact info below). They will determine if your company is registered and take the necessary steps to provide you with an account.
You have an Alfapass ONLINE account?
If you already have an account then please contact our helpdesk (contact info below) to enable preannouncement functionality for your account, as this option is enabled on an individual base.
Filling your first preannouncement
After you obtained an account, please look here for step-by-step instructions.
Advantages for the visitors
- A unified way of handling preannouncements for all terminals involved
- Track the current status of your preannouncements, get notified when they’re rejected
- No more delays because your preannouncement can’t be found for various reasons (hidden as an attachment in an email, moved to the wrong folder, forgot to send, never arrived,…)
- Easily get an overview of your upcoming visits and possible changes in ETA/ETD
–> Save time and hassle for every party involved!
Problems? Questions? Suggestions?
Please contact our helpdesk.
- By phone: +32-3-303.28.28
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org